Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Homecoming



Well folks I did it. I adopted Culito. The baby kitten I wrote about previously. Am I turning into one of those Floridian fanatics that talk to their pets as if they were human? In 'This here Florida' there's quite a bit of people that do just that,especially senior citizens. It's not a bad thing, although some might think it's over the top. I feel that human life is more important than animals when it comes to the basics, such as shelter,and nutrition. I am a lover of ALL animals,as they are the gifts that God created for us. Even the animals that we do not like should be given the respect of humane life. I don't much like lap dogs,but I would definitely be a friend to them when I do meet one on those occasions. There's nothing wrong with a kind word, and a gentle touch(if they are not of the timid personality). I have a bond now with my kitten, I love him dearly and unconditionally and I know he feels the same. I know because he won't let me go pee without him. He sits right next to the tub when I take a shower. Cats usually hate the sound of water,but Culito is different. According to Culito,I'm Mom and everything mom does is normal to him. He has a special place in his tiny heart for Grandma Linda too. After all Grandma saved his precious life. I used to think it was awful to bring a dog into a restaurant(legal in this here Florida) and supermarkets. Now I understand why people do that,because I wish I could bring my Culito with me whenever I need to go out. But of course that's not possible. So today my kitty will come with me to visit his Abuelita to celebrate the Fourth of July. And I'm bringing his favorite toy monkey Moko. I wish everyone a safe and Blessed holiday. Remember those that gave their lives for our Liberty.

1 comment:

  1. Come and visit Culito on the fostering kitten blog.
    http://fostering-kittens.blogspot.com/2009/06/newest-kittens.html

    ReplyDelete